ALDACTONE 25mg x 100HQ
Aldactone is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of high blood pressure, low potassium levels, and heart failure. Aldactone may be administered alone or along with other medications in the treatment of these conditions.
What is Aldactone 25mg used for?
Aldactone is used to lower high blood pressure. It is used to prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. It is also used to treat swelling caused by certain conditions such as heart failure and liver disease by removing excess fluid from the affected parts of the body. It helps to improve symptoms such as breathing problems.
How does Aldactone work?
Aldactone belongs to a class of drugs called Aldosterone Antagonists and Diuretics.
What are side effects of Aldactone?
Some of the side effects that may occur with the use of Aldactone include:
- Headache may occur.
- Muscle cramps
- This medication comes as a tablet and should be taken orally.
- Take Aldactone with meals.
- Inform your doctor of all the vitamins, minerals or dietary supplements you are taking.
- Take as directed. Do not take more than prescribed or use more often than prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete your medication even if you begin to feel well.
- Do not discontinue this medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Aldactone is available for purchase on Drugstore.ng, an online pharmacy in Lagos.