AKNETRENT 20MG x 30 capsules
What is Aknetrent 20mg used for?
Aknetrent 20mg is a form of vitamin A that is used for the treatment of severe nodular acne that has not responded to other treatments, including antibiotics in patients aged 12 years old and above Aknetrent 20mg is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What are Nodules?
Nodules are inflammatory lesions that have a diameter of 5 mm or greater.
What is Aknetrent 20mg Composition?
Aknetrent contains Isotretinoin as the active ingredient.
How does Aknetrent 20mg work?
Aknetrent 20mg contains Isotretinoin which works by decreasing the size of the sebaceous glands in the skin. The sebaceous glands are the glands responsible for creating sebum. Sebum is the oil in skin that can clog pores and cause acne. When the oil in the skin is controlled, breakouts stop.
What is Aknetrent 20mg Dosage?
Aknetrent 20mg is usually taken twice daily for 15-20 weeks, or use Aknetrent 20mg as directed by your doctor.
How to use Aknetrent 20mg
• Read the medication leaflet before using Aknetrent 20mg
• Do not crush or grind the capsule or swallow the capsule as a whole.
• Aknetrent 20mg can be taken with or without food.
What are the side effects of Aknetrent 20mg?
Common side effects of Aknetrent 20mg include;
• Dry lips and mouth,
• Minor swelling of the eyelids or lips,
• Crusty skin,
• Upset stomach, or
• Thinning of hair may occur.
Who should not use Aknetrent 20mg?
• Do not use Aknetrent 20mg if you are allergic to Isotretinoin or any of its ingredients
• Aknetrent 20mg should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or planning to get pregnant
• Consult your physician if you are Breastfeeding before taking Aknetrent 20mg.
Aknetrent 20mg price
Aknetrent 20mg price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.