Akacha Heat Balm is a soothing balm used to provide relief from muscular aches, body pains, and congestion caused by cold. This medication has fast-action properties and has deep penetrating power.
The Akacha Heat Balm was developed after years of research into the traditional African methods of treating pain. Formulated with Shea Butter, Neem Seed Oil, and other natural ingredients, Akacha Balm is a trusted medication in the treatment of pain conditions.
What are the benefits of Akacha Heat Balm?
Some of the benefits of this medication include:
- Effective relief against arthritic and muscular pains, aches and congestions due to cold.
- Helps with blood circulation under the feet.
How do I use Akacha Heat Balm?
For muscle pain and aches:
In order to achieve faster results, rub the affected area with a warm towel before massaging with the balm. This helps to open the skin pores up, allowing the balm to penetrate faster.
Get a bowl of hot water and melt the Akacha Heat Balm in it. Cover your head with a towel and inhale. Do this for 5 minutes once or twice a day. A small amount of the balm should be added to the hot water. The more the balm, the more uncomfortable it could get.
You can also bathe with warm water, and massage your chest and ribs with the balm.
Akacha Heat Balm Precautions
- This balm is for external use only. Do not take it by mouth.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not apply on open wounds or sores or broken skin.
- Do not use it on sensitive areas of the body such as the genitals.
- This balm is not advised for use in pregnant women.
- Discontinue use if inflammation occurs.
Akacha Heat Balm Price
Get Akacha Heat Balm at the best price on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.