Acnecide wash 5% 50g
What is Acnecide wash used for?
Acnecide Wash is a skin treatment that helps tackle mild acne on the face. Acnecide Wash is available in Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Acne?
Acne is a common skin condition that causes oily skin and breakouts of spots. Acne occurs when the natural oils on your skin block your pores, leading to skin inflammation.
What is the Composition of Acnecide Wash?
Acnecide Wash contains Benzoyl peroxide as the active ingredient.
How does Acnecide wash work?
Acnecide Wash works as an antiseptic which works by reducing the number of bacteria on your skin. Bacteria is one of the leading causes of acne.
How long does it take for Acnecide Wash to work?
It typically takes around 4 weeks before Acnecide Wash starts working to reduce your acne. Continuous use of Acnecide Wash w help to keep acne from coming back.
How often can you use Acnecide Wash daily?
Use Acnecide wash once or twice a day to reduce one of the main causes of acne and help your skin to clear up.
How to use Acnecide Wash
• Before applying Acnecide wash, wet the affected skin area you wish to treat and wash your hands.
• Put a small amount of Acnecide wash into your hands and use it to wash your face.
• Acnecide wash should be in contact with the affected area of skin for at least 1 – 2 minutes before you rinse it away and gently pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
• Wash your hands clean again after use.
• Use Acnecide wash once a day, to begin with, then increase it to twice a day.
What are the side effects of Acnecide wash?
Common side effects of Acnecide Wash include;
• Dry skin
• Skin redness
• Peeling of the skin
• Burning sensation
• Pain or stinging of the skin
• Skin irritation, contact dermatitis
• Swelling face
Acnecide Wash Price
Get Acnecide Wash at the best price at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store