ACNEAWAY CREAM 20g HQ
Acneaway Cream is a topical medication used in the treatment of pimples, eczema, acne, and other fungal or bacterial skin Infections. It is also used to treat Athlete’s foot, ringworm and jock itch. Acneaway cream is antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic.
How does Acneaway Cream work?
Acneaway Cream contains Gentamicin Sulphate, Econazole Nitrate and Triamcinolone Acetonide as active ingredients. This medication works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria; inhibiting the formation of the fungal cell membrane; and by blocking the secretion of certain hormones to reduce inflammation.
Acneaway Cream Administration
Apply to the affected areas daily as directed by your doctor or instructed in the product description label. Rub in until absorbed. Do not use in more quantities than prescribed as this may result in pilling. Use a thin layer to avoid this.
How to use Acneaway Cream
- Wash your hands before and after applying this medication.
- Make sure the affected area is clean and dry before application.
- Do not wash off after application.
Acneaway Cream Side Effects
Some of the side effects of Acneaway Cream include:
- Skin irritation
- Burning, redness and itching in affected areas
- Dryness and flaking
- Secondary infection
Acneaway Cream Warnings
- This medication is for topical use only. Do not ingest.
- Avoid contact with your eyes or nose or mouth.
- Do not use other products on affected areas, unless instructed by your doctor.
- Do not use this medication on broken, inflamed or chapped skin.
- Prolonged use of Acneaway cream may cause steroidal acne, skin atrophy and changes to the skin such as thinning and hypopigmentation.
Acneaway Cream Price
Acneaway Cream is available for purchase on Drugstore Nigeria, the largest online pharmacy in Nigeria.