Aciloc Ranitidine 150mg
What is Aciloc?
Aciloc is a prescription medicine that is used to reduce the amount of acid the stomach makes. Aciloc is used in the treatment and prevention of heartburn, indigestion, and other symptoms caused by too much acid in the stomach. Aciloc is also used to treat and prevent stomach ulcers, reflux disease, and some rarer conditions. Aciloc is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the Composition of Aciloc?
Each tablet of Aciloc contains Ranitidine 150mg
What are the uses of Aciloc
• For the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
• For the treatments of Peptic ulcer disease
What is Aciloc Dosage?
Use Aciloc as advised by your physician
How to use Aciloc
• Aciloc must be taken in dose and duration as prescribed by the doctor.
• The quantity and frequency of the dose are dependent on what you are being treated for.
• Swallow Aciloc as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
• Aciloc may be taken with or without food. Take at a fixed time daily for the best result.
• Ensure you follow the advice of your doctor while taking Aciloc
• Aciloc should relieve indigestion and heartburn within a few hours of dosing and you may only need to take it for a short period when you have symptoms.
What are the side effects of using Aciloc?
Common side effects of Aciloc include;
Sleepiness, Headache, Tiredness, Constipation and Diarrhea.
Is Aciloc safe to use in pregnancy and Breastfeeding?
Aciloc is safe to use if you are pregnant or Breastfeeding.
• It is unsafe to take Aciloc with alcohol
• People with kidney and liver disease should take Aciloc with caution
• It is safe to drive or operate machinery while taking Aciloc.
Where to buy Aciloc?
Buy Aciloc at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store