The Acetocaustin Pen is used in the treatment and removal of warts and corns. It is also used as a cuticle remover.
Acetocaustin Pen Side Effects
Some of the side effects of Acetocaustin Pen includes:
- Skin Irritation
- Pain and stinging sensation in the skin
- Redness of the skin
- Inflammatory reaction
How to use Acetocaustin Pen
Place the tip of the pen to the wart and drop as directed by your doctor. Do not squeeze the pen to avoid more quantity than prescribed coming out. Cover the non-affected skin around the wart with ointment such as Vaseline to prevent the solution spreading.
Acetocaustin Pen Precautions
- Do not use it if you are allergic to the monochloroacetic acid contained in the medication.
- Avoid contact with the face.
- Avoid contact with non-affected areas.
- Do not use it in the genital area.
- Do not apply on wounded or broken warts.
Acetocaustin Pen is available for purchase on Drugstore.ng, the largest online pharmacy in Nigeria.