Acefen 100mg x 30
Acefen Tablet is composed of two medications which are Paracetamol and Ibuprofen. Both medications are members of the class of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
What is Acefen used for?
Acefen is usually administered to reduce pain and inflammation that occurs due to bone or soft tissue injury. It also helps to lower body temperature.
When can I use Acefen?
Acefen is effective in the treatment of a number of pain and inflammation-related conditions. Some of them are:
- Menstrual Cramps
- Cold or Flu
- Rheumatic and muscular pain.
Is Aceclofenac a steroid?
Aceclofenac is not a steroid. It belongs to a class of drugs named Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs. Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal medication with anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
How to use Acefen
Take Acefen as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. Take between or after your meals to reduce the risk of stomach upset or irritation. Do not chew, break or crush tablets.
Acefen Side Effects
Some of the common side effects of Acefen includes:
- Abdominal pain
- Before taking Acefen, inform your doctor of any allergies you have, especially to NSAIDs.
- Acefen should be administered with caution in patients with renal impairment and liver problems.
- Drink plenty of fluids while using this medication.
- Avoid taking alcohol while using this medication.
- Not to be used by children under 18 years.
Acefen is available for purchase on Drugstore.ng, the largest online pharmacy in Nigeria.