ACECLOFENAC 100mg x 10
Aceclofenac is a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
What is Aceclofenac used for?
Aceclofenac is used for pain relief. It is administered to relieve the accompanying pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
Is Aceclofenac harmful to the kidney?
Increased uses and high doses of Aceclofenac may be harmful to the kidney and cause renal problems. This is especially in patients who have kidney problems, patients who have had or have heart failure, and hypertensive patients..
Is Aceclofenac a safe drug?
When administered and used correctly, Aceclofenac is a generally safe and effective medication.
How much Aceclofenac should I take?
The recommended daily dose of Aceclofenac for adults is 200 mg. This is to be taken as two 100 mg doses, one in the morning and one in the evening.
How does Aceclofenac work?
Aceclofenac works by inhibiting the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation in the body.
Is Aceclofenac an Effective Painkiller?
Aceclofenac can be very effective as a painkiller if used in the dose and and for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. For best results, continue taking Aceclofenac as prescribed, even if you observe improvements in your condition.
Aceclofenac Side Effects
Some of the common side effects of Aceclofenac include:
- Stomach Pain
- Loss of appetite
How to use Aceclofenac
Use Aceclofenac as your doctor or pharmacist has prescribed. Aceclofenac should be taken between or after meals, and accompanied with lots of water. Do not crush or chew the tablets. Also, do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Before using Aceclofenac, tell your doctor if you have any kidney or liver disease.
- Do not use Aceclofenac if you have an allergy to Aspirin or any other NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen or Diclofenac.
- Aceclofenac is not recommended for use in children under 18 years of age.
- This medication may cause you to experience dizziness. In that event, do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Aceclofenac as it can cause drowsiness and stomach problems.
Aceclofenac is available for purchase on Drugstore.ng, an online pharmacy in Lagos.