ABIDEC MULTIVITE DROPS
What is Abidec drop used for?
Abidec drop is a multivitamin formulated with varieties of vitamins to provide the correct balance of essential vitamins that help to maintain the daily healthy development of babies. Abidec drop is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What does Abidec drop Contain?
Abidec is formulated with 8 essential vitamins including vitamins A, C and D.
What is the benefit of taking Abidec drop?
• Abidec drop contains vitamin D which aids normal bone growth
• Abide drop contains vitamin A, C, and B6 which contributes to the normal functioning of the body’s immune system
• Abidec drop also contains Vitamin B12, which helps the nervous system function properly.
Abidec drop Dosage
• Children 0-1 year: Give one 0.3ml, once daily
Do not exceed the daily dosage of Abidec drop.
Should Abidec drop be taken every day?
Abidec Multivitamin Drops are specially formulated for babies and children and are not recommended for adults to get the best result, Abidec drops should be administered daily.
How long should Abidec drop be administered to babies?
You should start administering Abidec drop to your baby when your baby is tolerating full milk feeds. If your baby is being breastfed, you should continue to give Abidec until your baby is 1 year from their due date.
What are the side effects of taking Abidec drop?
Common side effects of taking Abidec drop include;
• Allergic reactions (Rash, Hives, itching, red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing)
• Tightness in the chest or throat
• Trouble breathing
• Trouble swallowing, or talking
• Unusual hoarseness
• Swelling of the throat, mouth face, lips, and tongue.
Where to buy Abidec drop?
Buy Abidec drops at the best prices in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy.