ABF-3 CREAM X 20G
What is ABF-3 Cream Used For?
ABF-3 Cream is used in the treatment of bacterial and fungal infections such as vaginal yeast infections, ringworm, Athlete’s foot. It is also used to treat mild acne.
This medication gets its name from its three active ingredients – Beclomethasone, Clotrimazole and Gentamicin Sulfate. It works by inhibiting the growth and multiplication of fungi and bacteria, thereby reducing irritation.
ABF-3 cream for Pimples
ABF-3 Cream is used to treat bacterial and fungal infections, and may be useful in the treatment of fungal acne. However, consult with your doctor to determine whether ABF-3 cream is suitable for your condition.
Is ABF-3 cream good for babies?
ABF-3 cream is not to be used on children less than 2 years of age.
Is ABF-3 Cream Good for Yeast Infection?
ABF-3 cream is used to treat vaginal yeast infections. Having Clotrimazole as an active ingredient, it helps to reduce vaginal burning, itching, and discharge that occurs in vaginal yeast infection.
ABF-3 Side Effects
Some of the side effects that may be presented in the use of ABF-3 cream includes skin irritation such as swelling, redness and itching.
ABF-3 Cream Precautions
- ABF-3 cream is for external use only. Do not take it by mouth.
- Do not use ABF-3 cream on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use it on wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- Do not wash the treated area after applying ABF-3 Cream.
- Avoid using other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- Avoid contact with your eyes or nose or mouth.
How to Use ABF-3 Cream
- Wash your hands before applying Abf 3 Cream.
- Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- Use a thin layer of medicine.
- Wash your hands after use, except the affected area is on your hands.
ABF-3 Cream Price
ABF-3 Cream is available on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy.