Abaktal 400mg x 10 Tab
Abaktal Tablet is a medication used in the treatment of bacterial infections. It contains Pefloxacin as an active ingredient and works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Abaktal is used in the treatment, control and prevention of the following diseases and conditions:
- Urinary tract infections
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Lymph node ulcers
- Bacterial infection of stomach and/or Intestines
- Bone and respiratory infections
What is Pefloxacin used for?
Pefloxacin is an antibacterial medication used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
Can a child take Pefloxacin?
Abaktal/Pefloxacin should not be used by children less than 12 years of age.
Abaktal Side Effects
Some of the side-effects that may occur from using Abaktal includes:
- Articular pain
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle aches
- Skin rashes
Some more serious side effects may include convulsions, anxiety and intense stomach pain.
- Take as directed by your doctor or read the direction printed on the product leaflet. Dosage is based on your condition.
- Take Abaktal with food.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight when using Abaktal as it may lead to severe sunburn.
- Avoid using pefloxacin in pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Abaktal is not safe for children below 12 years.
Also, before using Abaktal, discuss your current list of medications, your previous and existing health conditions and allergies with your doctor.
When Should I not use Abaktal?
Do not use Abaktal if you have the following conditions:
- A history of brain or spinal disease
- Kidney or liver issues.
How can I get Abaktal?
You can get Abaktal Tablets on Drugstore.ng, an online pharmacy in Nigeria.