4 Quin Eye Drop ml
4 Quin Eye Drop is an antibiotic used to treat bacteria infections affecting the eye. It works by inhibiting the growth of the bacteria causing the infection. It also prevents the bacteria from reproducing or multiplying. It helps relieve symptoms such as pain, redness, itching or soreness caused due to eye infections.
How do I use 4 Quin Eye Drop?
Place the tip of the eye drop close to your eye. Do not let it touch your eye. Squeeze the container gently, releasing drops into your eye. Clean off the extra liquid.
4 Quin Eye Drops Side Effects
Some of the side effects of 4 Quin Eye Drops 5 ml include vomiting, headache, muscle weakness, stomach pain, loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness and blurred vision.
4 Quin Eye Drops 5 ml Precautions
- 4 Quin Eye Drop is for external use only.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while using it.
- Do not skip any doses and finish your prescription even if your symptoms are reduced.
- Use 4 Quin Eye Drop in the doses and for the duration advised by your doctor.
4 Quin Eye Drops 5 ml Contraindications
Before using 4 Quin Eye Drop, inform your doctor if;
- You have a known allergy to antibiotics,
- You are pregnant or are breast-feeding,
- You are less than 18 years old.
4 Quin Eye Drop Warning
Using 4 Quin Eye Drops 5 ml, you may feel dizzy or light-headed and may experience blurry vision. Do not drive or operate machinery if you experience any of these.
4 Quin Eye Drop Price
4 Quin Eye Drop is available for purchase on Drugstore.ng, an online pharmacy in Lagos.