3G Cream 20g
3G Cream is used in the treatment and control of skin infections caused by bacteria such as acne, infection in the hair follicle, atopic dermatitis (dry, itchy skin), etc. It is also used to treat fungal infections like ringworm, athlete’s foot and candidiasis.
3G Cream helps to reduce the symptoms of inflammation caused by infection such as pain, redness, swelling, and itching. It also promotes faster skin healing.
3G Cream Administration
- Apply 3G Cream to the affected area in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor, or check the label for directions.
- Before application, wash the affected area with soap and water.
- Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream.
- Wash your hands after applying.
3G Cream Precautions
- 3G Cream is for external use only.
- Do not use more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Stop using 3G Cream and inform your doctor if you notice any irritation or any other skin infection.
- Avoid getting this medication in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with water if it gets in these areas.
- Use 3G Cream for as long as it is prescribed.
3G Cream Side Effects
Some common side effects of the 3G cream include reactions like burning sensation, tingling, itching and redness in the treatment area.
3G Cream is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.